Gaining knowledge at university, attending training events, taking online and offline courses, and even listening to podcasts and reading books can all increase your knowledge and experience. But let us not confine ourselves to general methods.
Imagine being able to work in the quality control department of a car factory for 3 months without financial expectations, based on a set of tests and based on your capabilities in the automotive industry. What achievements will you have?
- You will touch the real environment of the industry
- You will get acquainted with hardware and software
- Your resume will be more attractive to your prospective employer
- By showing your abilities, the possibility of finding your dream job will increase
- Confidence will improve in the face of your future responsibilities
What are you waiting for? Sign up and take responsibility for your growth.